Pages

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

My Brother Got Hitched!


A few years back my brother made the statement that he and I will always be best friends as long as we don't live under the same roof.  So very true!  I love my brother so much but growing up I never thought we would be as close as we are.  Until.... he moved out.  
But now I get the great privilege of not only having a brother that I love dearly but now adding to that a sister that I love dearly.  This past weekend my brother got hitched!  WOOO!!!  That is pretty much what I was saying the whole weekend.  I could not have been more excited to see my brother find the girls of his dreams!  I know that she is not only going to be a sweet jewel in my brothers life but also a new best friend of my own.  
I am so excited for these two precious people to be challenged and pursued in their relationship for each other and more than that in their relationship with Christ.  
WOOO!!!
Here are a few pictures from the day.
Ladies at Luncheon
cute 
Families combined :)
The Newlyweds favorite drinks, Coke in a bottle and NeHi (peach)





the BEAUTIFUL bride
something old and something borrowed
The Bride, her sister and her mother
The Ladies


So excited for you and I love you bunches!

No comments:

Post a Comment