Pages

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Biscuitville Etiquette?

When I first moved back to the wonderful NC after college all I heard from people was "have you been to Biscuitville?"  Then I heard the wonderful comment of you need to understand Biscuitville etiquette.  Well after that statement I stayed away from the biscuitville afraid that I would mess up the "flow of biscuits."  My brother always mentioned how much he loves biscuitville, I never saw the beauty in it.

So today I ventured once again to the mysterious place that all of NC is obsessed with, Biscuitville.  I went with some fanatics themselves, Katie and Jenn, so they showed me the ropes.  

It was of course a picture opportunity, so I brought along my camera.  
Even though I was hesitant in the beginning, I am beginning to understand why everyone in this town is soooo obsessed with Biscuitville. 
Here are a few reasons why I think so...

The people that are in biscuitville are just so gosh darn cute!

The Sausage egg and cheese biscuit is delicious, IF you get scrambeled eggs on it.  It really changes things, AND the biscuit is great.  


COFFEE.... I am addicted and obsessed.  I love it so much and even more when they have fun creamers like french vanilla.

I now understand the obsession, you should join in.
Ever been?





1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the Biscuitville fan club!!! Lets go for breakfast one morning soon. :) LOVE, LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete