Pages

Saturday, August 11, 2012

Christmas Photos?? Whoops

Meet my friends Meg, Brett and Karis.  Meg works with me and has become one of my closest friends throughout my time on YL staff.  She is one of those friends that is a breath of fresh air.  She is one of those incredibly relational people that you feel like you have known for years the minute you sit down with her!  She just recently went off staff to be a full time mom to this gorgeous sweet girl and I have shed my fair share of tears this week mourning over her not being in the office.  But I am so excited for what the Lord is going to do in this time.  She is a YL leader to people all over this county and that won't change just because she isn't getting paid for it.  I know that there will be many adults that get to feel the Love of Christ because of their friendship in the coming years!
So I took these photos... oh say 9 months ago.  WHOOPS.  But I wanted you to see them and meet this amazing family that oozes Jesus from their pores!
This is my favorite!






No comments:

Post a Comment