Pages

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Welcome Haddie Jo

My dear friend Meg just had her baby Haddie Jo.  I saw her at the hospital and was just snapping away with my camera.  I just love getting to capture these beginning moments of Haddie Jo's life and the sweetness of this family.  Seriously one of my favorite families ever!
Just seeing a new life makes me see how obvious it is that Jesus is in charge of creation.  He knit Haddie Jo together, grew her to the perfect moment and gifted her to Meg and Brett for her time on Earth!  What a beautiful thing!  Jesus is so good, so intricate and so on purpose! 
For you created my inmost being;
    you knit me together in my mother’s womb. 
 I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
    your works are wonderful,
    I know that full well.
My frame was not hidden from you
    when I was made in the secret place,
    when I was woven together in the depths of the earth. 
 Your eyes saw my unformed body;
    all the days ordained for me were written in your book
    before one of them came to be.

Meg's reaction to some LuLu pants :)!!




My Favorite!



No comments:

Post a Comment