Pages

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Teach to Play

I KNOW its been forever since i've blogged!  
So sorry about that!
But this is a real fun one :)!!

"Sing to him a new song; play skillfully, and shout for joy." Psalm 33:3

I did a shoot with a sweet family from my home town a couple of weeks ago and boy was it fun!  

There are two sweet little boys Brady and Holden and man they are fun!  They have tons of energy (and heres the best part), there parents do too!  I don't know if I have ever seen two parents who play with their children like Josh and Amy!  It was a sweet thing to watch.  As most kids they were uncomfortable at first but soon their parents starting playing with them and it wasn't long before the laughter started.   There are two pictures in particular that is crazy, way to go Josh, taking the pain for laughter (you will know what im talking about!)

I am so thankful for this time to shoot and really enjoyed it!  Thanks for letting me Amy and Josh!

There's a LOT of pictures...... I just couldn't decide!
Enjoy











1 comment: