Pages

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Welcome Kalie Ellen Hawks!

Please meet my new cousin Kalie Ellen!
She is adorable and the sweetest little thing ever!  I am so excited that we have a new family member and a new baby to dote over :)
What a gift a baby is!  The fact that this sweet child has just been with our Father and that he allows this child to come here to be cared for by parents and to experience the world.  For her to get to come and experience this world so that in the end she knows her Father in all new ways for eternity.  How cool is that?  She is an eternal being that is here for a short time and we get to be blessed by that short time!
I wish she could talk, think of the things she could say?

A child.  Such a gift.  And we get to blessed and pushed to how our Father loves us by the love that he creates in our hearts for His children.  So many parents have said to me, I understand His love for me so much more now that I have a love for this child.  The crazy thing is, we can never fully understand or grasp how much He loves us!

Well here are some pics of the sweet sweet gift!










No comments:

Post a Comment