Pages

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

#getaways

I love sweet get-aways that we are given.  I got to go to the beach this past weekend, it was so fun, I went with some friends that invited me for their spring break.  We went down to Wilmington one night, which might be one of my favorite places EVER!!  Downtown wilmington reminds me of an old southern town with so much history, I LOVE IT!!! And there is an ADORABLE restaurant that I must have a date at before I die, best date spot ever!!

But we had a great time, and they filled me in on the twitter thing... I still don't get half of it... the whole hashtag thing is confusing to me.  But they did there best to catch me up.

BUT wilmington being a great date spot is also a great place for pictures... here are some from the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment