Pages

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Tate Street

I was introduced a couple of months ago to the great place of Tate Street in Greensboro.  

There are some great things on that street, one is a jewelry store that takes way too much of my money but I LOVE it.  The second is the coolest coffee shop ever.  I am one of those people that likes the atmosphere as much as the coffee.  Well this place has the best of both.  It is one of the places that you walk  in and you think to yourself I wish I was cool enough to work here.  It is an eclectic type coffee shop, with random chairs and pictures all over the wall.  It also has the BEST coffee ever!!!!!!!

I went there this weekend with some great friends of mine and took pictures to show you.  The pictures can't show how great this place is, but I did my best!


 


You should go.... seriously!!









No comments:

Post a Comment