Pages

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Booe

"Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to the other, "What!  You too?  I thought I was the only one!"  CS Lewis

Some of you have heard me talk about my friend Booe.  She is a remarkable person and one of my best friends in life.  We met our freshman year and Booe, Leanne and I were inseparable after that.  We got involved in different things throughout college yet stayed closer than ever. 
If you don't know her you should totally get to know her.  She has a spirit that brightens up any situation.  She has a contagious smile and is the most caring person I know.  She always cares about other's more than herself and continually puts Christ as more and herself as less.  We have had so many great times together from agg quad nights, justin beiber dances, topsail island adventures and high school musical loves.  The list could go on....  You know those people that just inspire your heart when you are around them and always bring the joy of Christ to situations, that is Booe.  Totally!

I had the marvelous opportunity to shoot some engagement photos of Miss Haley Booe and her soon to be husband Dave Lawler.  It was my first time really shooting engagement photos but it was soooooooo much fun!  THese two are a blast to be around so not only did we get some sweet photos but we had soooo much fun.  They are truly each other's best friends which is adorable and they are not a couple that shows off their love.  So when we started asking them to have some kisses on camera they got a little camera shy but after the first couple of shots they just started hanging out together and we got to capture those moments.  It was sweet.  I thought I would share a few of the photos and I am sure you can see the fun that they are as people through these photos enjoy.





































Love these two!  Hope you enjoyed the pictures!!!!

4 comments:

  1. you are such a legit photographer, crystie! these are beautiful pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are incredible:
    incredible photographer? check
    incredible friend? check
    incredible giggle buddy? check
    incredible woman of wisdom? check
    incredible sister? check

    i love you so much, sister, and i'm so glad you are in my life!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is totally my roommate's boyfriend's brother. haha Zach Lawler. So funny. And I had noooo idea you were such an awesome photographer, Crystie! I'm so impressed!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. AHHHH what a small world... I LOVE IT. AND I LOVE YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete