Pages

Monday, February 11, 2013

Whatever is....

What our thoughts are has been on my heart a lot recently.  
When I was in college a friend of mine, Erika, and I decided that we wanted to memorize the passage in 2 Corinthians 10- "Take captive every thought and make it obedient to Christ Jesus."  Our thoughts are so powerful.  Love the Lord your God with all your heart, soul, strength and MIND.  It is important.  My thoughts are frustrating so many times.  I can feel that they are taking control of me.  Moving me not to the plan of the Lord but to my flesh.  Paul declared to take these thoughts captive and make them obedient.  This call comes right after saying we have the DIVINE power to demolish strongholds.  We have the power of Christ Jesus in us- therefore we have the power to take these thoughts captive to Christ!  I pray for that and I think about these things......

This is my prayer for me and YOU!  
We do not wage war as the world does- but we have the divine power to demolish the strongholds that our thoughts can many times put us in.  Demolish the strongholds- take the thoughts captive- and lets think about these things!!

No comments:

Post a Comment